Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Baby's On/Off Button

I think Ellie has a button on her back. I can't find where it is, but apparently her crib and her bassinet hit it perfectly every time I lay her down. I have tried laying her down long-ways and sideways in both. No matter which direction I lay her down, she wakes up immediately. That darn button turns on and she is awake and wants to be held again. It's interesting, because when we put her in her swing (which is upstairs in our bedroom and not downstairs in the living room) she does not immediately wake up. But, all the warnings on the swing say not to allow baby to sleep in it for long periods of time... *sigh*

March of Dimes suggests laying baby on her back to sleep, but that button is in the way. I can't lay her on her stomach. If anything were to happen (like SIDS), I would never forgive myself. I need to find that On/Off button and disable it. In the meantime, she's just going to have to fuss. I've got to feed the kids and she's just going to have to lay in her bassinet.

No comments:

Post a Comment