Thursday, May 19, 2011

Ryan Takes a Peek

I'm wearing one of my nursing shirts today. It's a little bit more low-cut than the other ones that I have, but I've never been bothered by it--that is, until today! It probably doesn't help that my new nursing bra helps lift and support the ladies better than my other bras... Trouble ensued.

I was getting Ryan dressed for school this morning and I noticed he kept looking down my shirt in a not-too-subtle manner. After a few seconds of ogling the dark recesses thereof, he tried to stick his hand in there. I didn't freak out, I just gently removed his hand and asked him what he was doing.

"I'm just looking." He said with a big smile. Yeah, well, look with your eyes and keep your hands to yourself, boy! It's not like he hasn't seen the contents numerous times a day for the last 4 months. I mean, I don't shrink into some dark hole to nurse the baby. Ryan has seen me feed Ellie plenty of times. I guess his curiosity just got the best of him today.

What am I going to do with this boy?

No comments:

Post a Comment