Sunday, May 8, 2011

My Mother--by Ryan

Ryan brought home a paper from Pre-K on Friday. While looking through his backpack tonight in preparation for school tomorrow morning, I found a note titled "My Mother". These are Ryan's own words:

"My mom is the most wonderful mom in the world! Her name is Helen. She is pretty as a lady. She is 36 years old. She has blue eyes and grey hair. She weighs 47 pounds and is 47 feet tall. Her favorite food is macaroni and cheese. When she was little she used to eat pizza. I think mom is funny when she takes Hershey out of the cage. But, I know she is really angry when I disobey. I wouldn't trade my mom for pizza for dinner. I love my mom because she loves me! Happy Mother's Day, Mom! Love, Ryan"

Isn't it amazing how they see the world?

No comments:

Post a Comment