Thursday, August 18, 2011

10 Things You Should Know About Me by Aurora, Age 8

Aurora was given homework to bring back for the first day of school. Her teacher had a form for them to fill out the following information. I thought her answers were quite interesting and, well, Very Aurora.

1. My name is: Aurora Lynn

2. I love: my little sister Elliana... for now.

3. My family: Robert D, Helen E, Aurora L, Ryan D, Elliana N :D

4. I like to: read books and watch TV

5. My favorite animal is a: 1) Bunny 2) Dog

6. My favorite sport to watch/play is: I don't watch/play any.

7. An interesting fact about me: I don't really have favorites... I'm just jotting down ones I really like!!

8. The coolest place I have been to is: ??????????

9. If I could have one wish, I would wish for: World Peace

10. When I grow up, I would like to be: I don't really know. I guess I'll have to wait and see :)

No comments:

Post a Comment