Saturday, June 4, 2011

Not helping!!!

Ok, so putting all those thoughts out there didn't help me at all. I have seriously come here to type out a blog post 3 times this week and stared at that blank box each time. The Twilight Zone theme song should have been playing as the soundtrack for those moments of my life. It is so weird that I have nothing to say. Me! The girl who has always been picked on for talking too much!

So, my faithful readers (all 12 of you--and, I have to be honest, Rob is one of those 12 because I signed him up to be my follower! lol!) I apologize for being less than stellar at posting regularly.

In the meantime, accept this boring post as a tribute to the Rose household daily life going well and things not being completely out of proportion. Ah, good ol' summertime.

No comments:

Post a Comment