Thursday, April 28, 2011

It's the drugs talking...

I've been sick for the past couple days. At first, I thought it was just allergies. When I woke up at 3 a.m. the other night with a fever, that theory went out the window.

Because I am breastfeeding, I have not been able to take my favorite remedy: Nyquil. My alternative remedy: Tylenol and Benadryl. It's basically the same thing, but without the alcohol (boo!).

I was talking to Ellie just a few minutes ago about how big she's getting already. She goes to the Pediatrician early next week for her 4 month checkup. I'm guessing she's already at least 20 lbs. I was saying things to her about how big she is, about how sturdy she is and how healthy she's been.

And then I said it: You're a brick house, Ellie! And, then I sang it!!!

Yes, I just sang "Brick House" to my 4 month old. I'm blaming the drugs. Yeah, let's go with that.

For your listening and viewing pleasure:


No comments:

Post a Comment